All you need is a cellphone! We will help you to start learning online.
- All you need is a cellphone! We will help you to start learning online. You can learn from any device (laptop, tablet, cellphone, etc.)
- Our students are FREE from a traditional classroom. They study at any time of day, from anywhere in the world.
- Our technicans are available to help you with your technology questions either online or in person at our center. They will get you started and help with any questions.
- We use the Google Classroom for our learning management system (LMS).
- English instruction; all courses – except world language courses – are taught in English by certified, experienced teachers.
- All teachers are trained and certified as Google instructors.
- Our classes are specialized for the Uganda National Schools curriculum, the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IBDP) and the IGCSE curriculum schools.
- We offer recorded sessions once per week to watch at your convenience. You may review whenever you wish.
- There are two weekly live help sessions are provided for all classes. We limit only 30 students per session so that you receive personalized attention from your teacher.
- Keep your children safely at home while giving them the best education available.
- You will have access to our online resources.
- Study from home, while visiting family or anywhere there is cellphone service.
We Work With
- Students looking for supplemental tutoring with more personalized attention
- Ugandan students who want to succeed by learning differently
- International families who relocate often
- International students who want to perfect their English (English Language Learners)
- Students whose needs are not being addressed within their local schools
Online Learning Management System
Edu-Skills students use Google Classroom to access their daily lessons, which include all of the required information and resources. They can also:
- Submit their assignment directly online
- Participate in live discussion help sections
- Join interactive discussions about their studies
- Connect with their teachers, and reach out for extra help whenever they need it.